Banner Exchange

Google Search

10/22/07

Reporting more scams

Once again it's that time.

From: MISS CYTHIA SCOTT
58/60 Felix Biogny
Lome-Togo.BP/002348


Dear Friend,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into a relationship with you No thanks I have all the woman trouble I can handle right now, I got your contact from a foreign search in my earnest search for a reliable and God's fearing person whom I can entrust,not only that,but to have you as a good friend.When I got your email I was motivated to go down on my kness and prayed over it,later I was convinced by my instict to mail you.You should not be so trusting of the voices in your head. Sometimes they tell you to do bad things.

I am MISS Cythia SCOTT the first daughter of family of three chuldren of chief and MRS ANITA JOHNSON SCOTT, our father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Lome, The economic capital of Togo before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business trip.Chuldren? Does that mean you are a halfbreed, mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries?

When our mother died on the 21st october 1984,My father took us so special because I and my two little brothers are motherless,Before the death of my father on 29th of march 2004 in a private hospital(CABINET MEDICAL PELAGIE) here in Lome, He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of us$6.500,000 left in a suspence account in a bank here in lome,That he used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explain to me That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose especial in the area of real estate management.

I have already since contacted this bank with regards to this deposit in my name and my intending plan to retransfer the money abroad for investment. The bank managment made me to understand that the transfer can be done oline upon my request.

Dear,I am honourablly seeking your assistance in the following ways

(.1)To help us to transfer this fund from the bank here to your account in your country

(2.)To serve as guardian of this fund since I am a girl of 22 years,

(3) To make arrangement for me and my little brother to come over to your country to further our education.

Moreover,I am willing to offer you a handsome percentage of the total said amount, but I don't have to run into conclusion without our agreement.I think you have to mail me stating your wish and idea .Furthermore,I will be sending to you my Pictures including every DOCUMENTS ascertained from the bank when the money was deposited by my Late Father.

You can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded hear from you soonest.Please you are advice to reply this mail as soon as possible.


Thanks and God bless you.

Best Regards.

Cythia Scott.

Okay let us look at the classic signs. Bad english, mispellings, and where the hell is lome? Next!

From: Mr. Jame Collins. Hide
To:Cc: recipient list not shown: ;Bcc:Date:Sun, 21 Oct 2007 6:45 pm

Greetings in the name of Jesus. My name is Mr. Jame Collins, Male From
Republic Du Benin and Married with 1 Daughter. I am a disabled single parentDidn't you just write you were married, moron?
and on a low monthly income. I am in a Pathetic condition since the past four
years and have been feeding (sic) from hand to mouth.

My only Daughter of (4yrs Old) has a Heart (Kidney problem) that disturb her
health alot most time but due to the condition of my country our Government
did not care about poor people they care for there family only. So she has
been taking to the hospital for treatment and the doctor had give a limit time
for her to survive.

I am therefore using this medium to appeal to you for assistance to enable me
to pay the bill of the hospital I can do to sustain my family. Whatever you
give me, God will reward you in hundred folds.

You are saving souls and your reward will be great here on earth and in the
heaven.

Please help me I am as poor as a Church rat.

Please help As soon as I hear from you. Man is God to man.

May God bless you and your family.

Best Regards,

Mr. Jame Collins.

N.B. Please i can send you the recnet pics of her after i hear from you!!!!

Okay here we go, bad grammer, bad english, bad mispellings. Hey buddy if you are that poor, you would not have the money for a computer, internet access, or a freakin email account. Next!

From: Markt Global Organization Hide
To:Cc:Bcc: :Sat, 20 Oct 2007 4:09 pm

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

Dear Winner,
We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the result in
a Lottery International Programs. Your email address was selected by our
Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) from an exclusive list of e-mail
addresses of individual and corporate bodies. No tickets were sold.
This email address is identified with Your Ref number: MARKT 80 ES9414,
Batch Number:444821545-NL/2007, Ticket Number: CP 3812 /2007-07 Didn't you just write no tickets were sold? How can I have a ticket number when none were handed out?in
Category "A" and you are a winner to the Prize amount of US$2,500,000.00.
(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) from the total payout
Cogratulation:

To file for Your Claims Please contact.
*************************************
Name: Mr Nout Plasterk
Tel : +31-61-685-3427
Email: claimsagent_nplasterk@yahoo.de
*************************************
You are advice to provide him with your following information as stated below:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:

NOTE:1. All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days,
2. Your funds are protected by hard cover insurance policy until it is
remitted to your account in your country.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Martin Prak
Lottery Coordinator.

Why would a foreign lottery be in US dollars? Next!

From: net firm Hide To: dyoumans@nc.rr.comCc:Bcc:Date:Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:37 pm

Attention: GOOD NEWS


How are you today? Hope all is well with you and
family? You may not
understand why this mail came to you.We have been
having a meeting for
the passe seven months which ended two days ago with
the secretary to
the UNITED NATION.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed
in any part of
the world, the UNITED NATION have agreed to compensate
them with the
sum of US$ 100,000. This includes every foriegn
contractors that may
have not received their contract sum, and people that
have had an
unfinished transaction or international businesses
that failed due to
Government probelms etc.

We found your name in our list and that is why we are
contacting you,
this has been agreed upon and have been signed.You are
advised to
contact Mr. Jim Ovia of ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC, as he
is our
representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for
your Cheque/
International Bank Draft of USD$ 100,000.This funds
are in a Bank Draft
Hey look folks! Nigeria wants to right all the wrongs done to you. That's right go ahead and give them your information, they being honest this time! Is Nigeria even apart of the United Nations?
for security purpose. So he will send it to you and
you can clear it in

any bank of your choice.

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and
telephone
number/your correct mailing address where you want him
to send the
Draft to you. Conatact Mr. Jim Ovia immediately for
your Cheque:

Person to Contact Mr. Jim Ovia
Email: jimovia1954@yahoo.com
Phone: 234 1 7439877

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Hoping to
hear from you as
soon as you cash your Bank Draft.

Making the world abetter place.

Regards,

Mr. Kofi Annan
Former Secretary (UNITED NATIONS)former secretary because his an ass clown!

Words cannot express how touching this email is. Oh wait there is one word SCAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Complaints? Comments? Concerns?