Banner Exchange

Google Search

9/2/07

Newest Scam adopt my pet from West Africa

Okay, this is getting ridiculous now. Now these scammers are trying to pull the heart strings of people who love animals. Please dont' fall for this.

X-AOL-UID: 3258.410204369
X-AOL-DATE: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 8:22:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path:
Received: from rly-yj05.mx.aol.com (rly-yj05.mail.aol.com [172.18.180.143]) by air-yj01.mail.aol.com (v119.9) with ESMTP id MAILINYJ13-81746daaaf91f3; Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:22:31 -0400
Received: from webmaillogin.com (fr4.webmaillogin.com [216.40.35.68]) by rly-yj05.mx.aol.com (v119.9) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINYJ53-81746daaaf91f3; Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:22:18 -0400
X-SpamCatcher-Score: [X] 10
Received: from [196.1.176.194] (account bobo@traferton1.com)
by bk3.webmaillogin.com (CommuniGate Pro WebUser 5.0.9)
with HTTP id 23841410; Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:30:40 -0400
From: j.larson007@yahoo.com
Subject: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY
X-Mailer: CommuniGate Pro WebUser v5.0.9
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:30:40 -0400
Message-ID:
X-Priority: 3
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"; format="flowed"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-AOL-IP: 216.40.35.68
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: listenair ; SPF_helo :
X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: listenair ; SPF_822_from :


My name is James Larson. Me and my Family are on a Business (Trip) to WEST
AFRICA and we came along with our Yorkie and after a while we noticed that the
african weather is not good for their health and we have not been able to take
proper care of them because of the Mission
before us.

Me and my Family have now decided to give them out on adoption to someone that
can give them a good home and take very good care of them.they are a very
loving puppy, she will be a good companion. If you know you can take very good
care of them do send me a reply back through my email address below or you can
give me a call so we can discuss on phone. I will email you with her pictures
and other details as soon as i receive response from you and i want you to
know that they have all their register papers complete with their record and
all will be ship to you along with the
puppies.

I hope to read from you.

James Larson

Stay tuned because I have every intention of picking this one apart.
Sept. 13th update, yep scam the guy tried to get me to send $350 via western union to Nigeria.

"P.I.T.A" wrote:

Hello Jimbo,

I would be very interested in obtaining a yorkie. However, I do have
some questions for you. Are they male, female, or both? Also, would it
be possible to send the photo in .fat32 format? I will need your phone
number as well as your
Fedex ID number for the shippment of the dog. In
addition since this is an adoption I will also need legal paperwork
stating that you are willingly giving the dogs up for adoption and you
are voluntarily severing your pet parental rights. Please respond
quickly as the dogs health obviously depends on it.

When life hands you lemons, ask for the tequila and salt...

-----Original Message-----
From: James Larson
To: P.I.T.A
Sent: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 5:00 am
Subject: Re: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY

? Hello,

Yes this Little?Musty Female Tea Cup Yorkshire Terrier
puppy is still
available for adoption ,I am highly excited that my baby is joining a
new good family member, i really appreciate you interest in her.She is
10 weeks old,She is AKC registered and her shots are given up to
date,she wieghs 1.3lbs and would be approx. 4.5lbs ful grown.She love
playing with kids and other animal.All her papers will accompany her
with one year health guarantee.Well i would have loved to meet with you
, I am currently in Africa on a work transfer with the West Africa
veterinarian Exhibition commission Nigeria ,West Africa and i took the
puppy along with me because there is nobody to take care of her back
home. The puppy is with a Current vaccinations, vet exam,health
certificate from a licensed vet and a written guarantee of health(
1yr). resently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart, knees, skin,
correct bite, and eyes.All
these you will see in her pictures which are
current ok. , We are not initially geting rid of her but due to the
harsh weather and my mission over here so we need to get a good loving
and caring home for this puppy,And i hope you are going to take very
good care of our baby.we are going to ship her to you via Virgin
Express pets Nig Ltd delivery on next day delivery after shipment
through a shipping agent, I am leaving her for $350 for her shipping
and Handling fee to your nearest airport.so if you are interested in
having her,i want you to get back to me with your Full Name,Home
Address,Phone Number,including the nearest airport to your House.Please
if you know that you are not going to take very good care of my baby do
not reply me because i am only giving her out becuase we dont have time
to take care of her again due to the mission work before us
here.
---pup info---
Registration-AKC Registered
Health-100% ok de-wormed (+1 year health Guarantee)
Shot: 1st shots, and vaccinated.
Breed-Yorkshire Terrier
Present weight: 1.3lbs
At full Grown --4.5
Age-10weeks
Coat: Short and smooth
Life Expectancy: 8 - 10 years.
Price..0.00
Shipping Fee...350$.

??? So here is my personal phone number you can reach me anytime you
like:234-8080845294.so looking forward to read from you Asap.

? Thanks

Wow, this guy lays it on thick.
"P.I.T.A" wrote:

Hello,

My information is below:

Idant Exist IV
160 Bay St.
MA 02780

I do not have a phone because they are evil devices and when I had one
only scam artist tried to contact me. Also, in order for me to do any
business with you I will need a picture of the dog.


When life hands you lemons, ask for the tequila and salt...

-----Original Message-----
From: James Larson
To: P.I.T.A
Sent: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 6:18 am
Subject: Re: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY

Hello Idant,

Here's the western union information below:



Recievers Name...........Wilfred Dontun Anaye But James this isn't your name

Address....................Lagos, Nigeria Hey, douche you are suppose to be in West Africa or did you forget the part?

Text Question...............God

Text Answer.................Is
able


So get back to me Asap.

Thanks


-----Original Message-----
From:
P.I.T.A
To: j.larson007@yahoo.com
Cc: tobinchi@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 9:46 am
Subject: Re: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY


sorry James,

I do not send money western union, the employees are incompetent they
do not wash their hands after handling everyone's germy dirty money.
also, I still do not have a signed agreement from you that you are
willing to give up all pet parental rights to the dog. I thought the
reason you needed my address was to send this paperwork. Once I have a
signed document from you then I will be happy to send a money order to
you James and only you, no other receipents name and I will need your
full complete address. I have also been in contact with my attorney
whom I have decided to cc: on all my email correspondence with you. He
has advised me you may not have a prepared document for the transfer of
owenership for the dog. Since
you are from the US then you should be
familiar with the US adoption laws and you are aware of my need to
protect my interest. My lawyer should contact you shortly with the
details regarding the paperwork.

When life hands you lemons, ask for the tequila and salt...

-----Original Message-----
From: tobinchi@aol.com
To: barrudaki@aol.com; j.larson007@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:07 am
Subject: Re: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY


Hello James,


Allow me to introduce myself. I am Counselor Betta Ulose. My client
Idant Exist IV has informed me of the situation with the baby yorkie
you contacted my client about. US Law dictates for any adoption
contract to be legal both parties must be in agreement of the parental
rights. Since you the current father
of the yorkie want to give her up
for adoption we must be assured you are fully aware of your rights and
what you are about to do.

My client would like the dog do be raised as if she never left the US,
which means after the dog is sent you will not be allowed any more
contact with her or my client again. Also, since this is a contract for
money you Mr. James Larson will need to sign the attached documents
indicating you are receiving money for the adoption and you are aware,
your pet paterntal rights will be terminated.

As soon as this document is signed and returned to me, then the process
of the monetary exchange can begin. The document is attached, you can
mail it back to my client's address or you can print the document out
sign and date it, scan it and send it back to me as an attachement
using this email address.

Sincerly,

Counselor Betta Ulose

Amazingly enough the guy didn't respond, so I prodded him a bit.
"P.I.T.A"
wrote:
Hello James,2350

My attorney has informed me you have not signed the documents. You
contacted me making it sound like the yorkie was in dire need of being
adopted, you forward me information stating I needed to pay you 350 for
the dog to be sent to me. Yet, all I ask is for you to sign an
agreement and to ensure you are the one getting the money that you not
anyone else is the receiptent of the money. I have not asked you for
any money nor have I asked you for any account information like you
have done to me. All I did was make an honest request asking you to
legitiamize the deal you wanted me to make with you. Since you will not
sign the papers or acknowledge that you have received anything from my
attorney I can only assume you have an issue with making a signed
promise. It is sad you value money over a life
James, maybe one day God
all mighty will forgive you for your tresspass. Only low life belly
crawling yellow backed bottom feeders like yourself have an issue with
signing contracts or making good on any deal. For the yorkie's sake I
hope the dog runs away from your foul soul for that is the only way it
will be happy.

When life hands you lemons, ask for the tequila and salt...

-----Original Message-----
From: James Larson
To: P.I.T.A
Sent: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 12:46 pm
Subject: Re: HAVE A LOVELY BABY YORKIE IN YOUR FAMILY





Hello,
Not like i don't want to signed the document i think i have told you in my previous mail that am here for the mission work and am very busy here even the yorkie is at airport already and there's no way i can do that to signed the document because all the yorkie papers has been pack together to airport that's why,ok for you to believe me i we like you to pay $200 and i we add you with $150 for you to believe me,am a man of god and i can be think for a person like to be lose trust me the yorkie we shipped to you as soon as the payment was confirm i promise you if it's not what happen i don't pray to if out the yorkie because i really love it so much but i can't take care of her because of the mission i have here and am very busy and there's no way i can be take good care of her pls.so get back to me.
may god bless you and your family.
Thansk

I've tried to prompt him since but of course he refuses to respond. I think I may contact him under a different email address see if he tries it again. Oh and in case you are interested here is a copy of the document I asked him to sign, hee hee:
I, _____________________________, do herby acknowledge I am voluntarily giving up my dog for adoption for the monetary amount of 350 Pesos. My pet parental rights are considered to be null and void once the contract is signed. Any attempt to regain custody will be considered a breach of contract and Mr. Idant Exist IV will be able to sue me for millions and garnish my wages and my family wages until 2100 A.D. I am of sound mind and body and I am not signing this under duress. I also understand that I am a scammer and any contract that is negotiated with me is considered false and can be used against me as evidence for persecution. I am also in agreement that since I am a low life scum bag that a thousand camel fleas will infest my armpits and my testies will rot off. The undersigned is as useless as a fart in a space suit and should have been left in the desert for wild dingos to eat. The undersigned does here by agree to surrender any legal documents pertaining to the dog as well as all medical records.


Please sign your name here DATE

Please print your name here DATE


I guess the dirty little creep didn't like what he read.

3 comments:

  1. Thank god, I saw this. The same guy has an ad on Craig's list to rent out a gorgeous 3 bedroom apartment in Florence, Italy.

    He is using the name of Peter Boldest who is a Reverend in West Africa.

    He just emailed to give me payment information. Get this...the payment should be payable to Wilfred Anaye in Nigeria.

    The deal is, I send him the money and he sends me the keys to this wonderfull apartment. He is not concerned about the money, only that someone takes good care of his home in FLORENCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, these guys are trying everything to scam people. I have so many scam mails offering me money, a vacation home, adopt a pet, adopt me, charity scams, I can't keep up with them anymore. Hopefully this blog will help others from getting scammed. Feel free to send any new scams you see to me at barrudaki@gmail.com. It may take a few days but I'll post them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the one I received:

    "mckenney kristi"
    03/25/2009 05:50 PM
    Please respond to
    mckenneykristi@gmail.com

    To
    undisclosed-recipients:;
    cc

    Subject
    Beautiful Yorkshire Terrier For Adoption.........





    Hello ,

    How are you today,My name is Mckenney Kristi,I got your e-mail address
    from an email surfing marketing company with US chamber of commerce.I am a
    consultant gynecologist surgeon and oncologist doctor,I work for different
    prominent hospital. My late Grandma was a puppy breeder, she died about 6
    month ago and she left 1 Yorkshire Terrier,So me and my wife are giving out
    this little puppy for free (Adoption),This little girl weighs 1.3Lbs at 9
    weeks old & should be 3Lbs when full grown only.She is very friendly with
    children she fit in both Palm of your hands.She is AKC/CERF registered
    puppy .Adorable and sociable with great Personalities and very good
    bloodlines.she is vet-checked, up to date on shots and deforming, and are
    health is guaranteed.Recently checked by a licensed Vet Doctor for heart,
    knees, skin, correct bite, and eyes.Bottom and straight sides and tender,she
    is A.K.C and CERF registered and shots are given up to date.She will come
    along with Travel crate,AKC/CERF Registered Papers,Toys and Food and Birth
    Certificate ,I resided in the state with my wife but after my son's death me
    and my wife moved to Africa,but due to my work as a Doctor, my job does not
    permit me to take proper care of this little puppy, I love to take care of
    her myself but due to the nature of my job i does hardly have time for my
    self, So i decide to look for someone, who is caring and lovingly parent who
    will take good care of her and will be able to adopt her from me,So we have
    the puppy right here with us.The Yorkshire Terrier puppy will become new
    member of your family, she is sweet and you will continue to love, we really
    don't have much time to take care of her any more and that's the reason why
    we are giving her for free.You have to promise me that you will take good
    care of her as she will be a New family member,If you are interested in
    having one of adopting her, Please contact me as soon as possible for more
    details and information about adopting her.

    Looking forward to your prompt e-mail again.
    Thanks.
    Mckenney Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Complaints? Comments? Concerns?